Thursday, April 28, 2016

Ravage Me by Ryan Michele

5 out of 5 stars!

This is one of my new favorite books and I can't wait to finish the series! I know this book has gotten a lot of mixed reviews but I love it. It has a strong alpha male and a strong female heroine. There was a lot that went on in this book that it's a bit overwhelming.

We start the story with learning that Harlow just got out of jail, where she served time for a crime that she was set up for. She is part of a motorcycle club that views her as a family member. She rides a kickass motorcycle and is comfortable with who she is. She wants revenge on who put her in jail, but the club is working that angle. Meanwhile, she meets the super steamy Cruz who became a patched member while she was in jail. Lots of sexy scenes happen in between shoot outs, arguments, family trials, and friendship struggles.

I've gone back to this book time and again when I couldn't think of something else I wanted to read. This book hints at rape, abuse and there is described violence and sex scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment